Communicating in another language is more than just translating a text word by word. Other aspects, such as context, culture and style, need to be taken into account at all times. I ensure that your message is successfully communicated to your target audience. I have a keen eye for detail and I produce clear and effective translations that meet clients’ needs and deadlines.
- Translation from ENGLISH and FRENCH into ITALIAN
- Revision and Proofreading
- Machine Translation Post-Editing
- Sworn translation
What is a sworn translation?
A sworn translation formally recognizes the correspondence of the translated text to the original one and is necessary when presenting a foreign document to the Italian authorities. The translator goes in person to an Italian court and signs a sworn statement before an official declaring that s/he has faithfully and accurately translated the document. This procedure takes a few working days to complete, excluding the time required to translate the document.
- Legal: judgements, summons, power of attorney, legal advice, notary deeds, contracts, confidentiality agreements, statutes, sales agreements, documents for trademarks and licences, European regulations and legislation, criminal records, other certificates, etc.
- Business: business correspondence, company registrations, business agreements, brochures, catalogues, calls for tenders, etc.
- Travel/Tourism: travel guides and articles, hotel website texts and brochures, catalogues, etc.
- Websites: translation of web content.
All orders will be managed carefully, taking into consideration the requirements of the client. Contact me today if you have a question or Get a Free Quote
Professional translator according to Law No. 4 of 14 January 2013, published in the Official Journal No. 22 of 26/01/2013.